EVOQUA LABOSTAR® PRODUCTS
The LaboStar® system is a cost effective means of producing analytical grade water. The water produced by the system has a conductivity of 0.055 µS/cm (equivalent to 18.2 MΩ-cm) and a TOC value of < 10 ppb. The water produced by the ultraviolet (UV) version has a TOC value of 1 – 5 ppb.
This water quality exceeds all relevant standards including ASTM Type I, CLSI (Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute) and ISO 3696 Type I.
The LaboStar 4 system is a mobile bench device with an integrated tank which can be directly manually filled with feed water. LaboStar systems are delivered with the first set of modules and filters and are ready for use.
PROTEGRA CS® RO
Laboratory, medical and industrial applications all need pure water in various qualities and quantities. The Protegra CS® RO Series produces pure water for a wide variety of applications by reversing the natural osmosis process to deionize water in an environmentally friendly manner. Pure water produced via reverse osmosis can be put to a number of uses in laboratories – for rinsing laboratory glassware or as feed water to autoclaves, climatized cabinets and ultrapure water systems.
The Protegra CS RO Series series is designed to produce large amounts of purified water with conductivity values depending on the salt content of the feed water (for example 1000 S/cm tap water quality: < 20 S/cm product water). The deionizaton rate is at least 98 %. Additional equipment, such as different tank sizes and pressure pumps, can be added to the plant according to customers’ individual needs. The system can, for instance, be set up as a central water treatment plant with in a building and supplemented with accessories to form a closed circuit pipeline.
ULTRA CLEAR® GLASS PANEL SYSTEMS
Special Black Glass Panel Edition – Outstanding Performance
The Ultra Clear® bench top/wall mounting systems are designed for maximizing space saving installations. Each
system is equipped with economical state-of-the-art purification technology.
Each system includes:
- Deionization module
- Conductivity meter to measure pretreated water quality
- Polishing module
- Conductivity meter to measure polished water quality
- 0.1-µm sterile filter in the circulation loop
ULTRA CLEAR® TP SYSTEMS
Discover the new possibilities of our new process visualization – with a finger tap, all information at one glance.
- Glass touch display with generous 7” size and multi-color display for easy and fast operation
- Easy to navigate by touching functional system components
- New designed User-Interface
- Graphic display of all main function
- Use of SD cards and USB for data transfer
- ICPMS (Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry)
- Molecular biology techniques
- Ultra trace analysis
- GFAAS (Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry)
- IC (Ion chromatography)
- ICPAES (Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry)
- Mammalian and bacterial cell culture
- Molecular biology
- Plant tissue culture
- Qualitative analyses
- AAS (Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry)
- Buffer and media preparation
- FAAS (Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry)
- Feed to ultrapure water systems
- Glassware washing/rinsing
- General chemistry
- Microbiological analysis
- RIA (Radioimmunoassay)/ELISA (Enzyme Linked Immunoabsorbant Assay)
- Sample dilution and reagent preparation
- Water analysis
- Clinical analyzer feed
REQUEST QUOTATION OR LEAVE A MESSAGE